Sunday, March 29, 2009

Direction

So...I think I am now willing to get myself back in the groove of this whole blogging thing. It's quite therapeutic actually.

So, I had a GREAT convo with the professor I'm a teaching assistant for yesterday. Anyone who knows me knows that i'm such an anti-accounting accounting major. I hate it for the life of me. I don't have a clue why I decided to go through with it. Basically, 4 wasted years. So now that I've found a piece of a passion in sociology, I've been pretty solid on that being what I want to pursue for graduate studies. Anyway, we were having our one-on-one TA meeting the other day and we somehow started talking about our passion to see everyone have healthy self-esteem. i shared with her my experience and my desire to somehow incorporate that into my graduate studies. And it was such a beautiful conversation. It really got me thinking. Hmm...it's praying time.

In other news (if anyone even reads this blog...lol), please pray for my Mommy. She's going through so much right now but God is good. We will definitely continue to trust Him.

I want to write so bad my letter to my future...but I'll save that for another time when I'm not slumped over the keyboard. The sorority had our Spa Night tonight and it turned out great (Thank You, Lord)! So, needless to say, I'm tired (I spent the night working, not being pampered).

For the people,
Ash B.